Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Whats Good E-World?



Yo, whats up all my homies on the interweb? If you reading this then you somehow found your way to my lil blog. Congrats, and thanks for taking the time in your busy day to read this shit. Ill be the first to tell ya it aint nuttin special, jus a lil somethin I like to do in my spare time. In case you couldnt tell from the title I fancy myself some good ol Hip Hop, and I have a self-proclaimed PhD in all things Hip Hop. So I guess Ill make this first a post a lil 'get to know me' type thing since I aint got my 15, yet ya feel me.

My name is Adam aka Chef aka The Hip Hop Doc. Im a 22 year old whiteboy from the Midwests best I-L-L. I currently reside in the asshole of America aka Wisconsin as I attend Culinary school (and no, unless you got two Lexus in ya garage I will not be your personal chef. aight?). I love 4 things in this experiment we call life; Music, Sports, My Fam, and Weed... not necessarily in that order. My favorite teams are the Minnesota Vikings, SKOL, and the best franchise in sports history aka the Boston Celtics.When it comes to the holy plant I like to consider myself an equal opportunist. Ill smoke it anyway it can be smoked and if you gon let me smoke for free, Ill take a pull off the reggie. the weed you hold is a direct relationship to yo financial situation and Im not gon hate on someone whos low on pocket change. been there. I wasnt born wit a silver spoon up my ass but Ive def been blessed wit a well off fam.

Now I love music. Looove it. But Hip Hop... Im convince that if some kinda god or w/e you wanna call it is out there, that muhfucka speaks in rhymes, metaphors and punchlines. that dude dont give you lectures, he gives you a hot 16 wit other worldly word play, ya feel me. anyway, my taste in Hip Hop aka the language of Titans, is ever evolving, constantly changing. However if its on the radio, or some non music channel like MTV or BET, 9.5 times outta 9 I aint fuckin wit, or heard it a good month before the masses took it hostage and moved on. I get shit for it but I still fuck wit my boy Wiz Khalifa, been a fan since Youngin on His Grind so I guess that preserves some of my credibility. while I am still a youngin I do miss the Golden Age of Hip Hop, some of yall might remember it as the late 80's to mid/late 90's. that dont mean I dont fuck wit these new cats, matter of fact I firmly believe my boy Kendrick Lamar is the savior of Hip Hop. hes like Pac's worse fear, a reincarnation of Makaveli himself. but beyond that Shady 2.0 is about to be the Roman Empire of Hip Hop, mark my words.

so there ya go, thats the Hip Hop Doc in a nutshell. Your support is appreciated, as well as your hate. I got about 6 or 7 haters right now and Im tryin round me up some more.... gotta catch em all!

Peace. One.

No comments:

Post a Comment